I developed the virtual camera system originally for PLF for the movie Green Lantern on which it was first used on, but as it evolved it was also used on other productions later on.
“This is a tool that I’ve been dreamingof for years. As a designer of three dimensional environments, the ability to, in real time, tour a pre-constructed landscape or building at an early stage of development, to study design ideas, geography and coverage of a prospective scene is really valuable. A large portion of scenery conjured up for Green Lantern was only ever going to be virtual, so having this tool for pre-vis and
study was a milestone for me.”
- Grant Major
Academy Award winning Production Designer of "The Lord of the Rings Trilogy" and "Green Lantern"
The virtual camera system has been used by
Superman - Man of Steel
- Director Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen)
- Production Designer Alex McDowell (Minority Report, Fight Club)
- Director Martin Campbell (James BondL Casino Royale, Goldeneye)
- Production Designer Grant Major (Lord of the Rings)
- Supervising Art Director Andrew L. Jones (Avatar)
Previs & Postvis
Terminator Salvation, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Percy Jackson, Aliens vs Predator 2 etc.